Canada Summer Games 2017
Eyes will be on Winnipeg this summer when the 2017 Canada Summer Games welcomes over 4,000 athletes and coaches to the national stage. Dreams will come true for many of the young top competitors in venues across the city from July 28 to August 13, 2017.
Looking for accommodations close to the Summer Games events? The Holiday Inn Winnipeg South is conveniently located on Pembina Highway at McGillivray Boulevard. This Winnipeg hotel is committed to the comfort of our guests. All athletes, coaches, officials and family are welcome to enjoy:
Park for free at our Winnipeg hotel and take the complimentary local area shuttle to the many events and attractions. Here are just a few of the many options awaiting you:
• Free airport shuttle service
• Free parking
• Free Wi-Fi
• Kids under 12 eat and stay free
• Fitness centre, indoor pool & whirlpool
• Microwave & fridge in every room
• Onsite dining at EnoBAR & Kitchen
• Pet designated rooms
Our Holiday Inn in Winnipeg puts you minutes to the major Summer Games venues such as Pan Am Pool, University of Manitoba Stadium, Investors Group Athletic Centre and the MTS Centre, to name a few. With our central Winnipeg location, you’re close to where you need to be.
Have time to enjoy the sights of our city? Some of Winnipeg’s best attractions are minutes away.
• The Assiniboine Park Zoo & Journey to Churchill
• The Canadian Museum for Human Rights
• The Forks National Historic Site
• Outlet Collection Winnipeg for amazing shopping
Stay focused at the Holiday Inn Winnipeg South and enjoy the Canada Summer Games!